Call toll free 1-877-883-2622 for a customized team building plan
Creating Together: A Group Approach to Innovation
2.5 hours â€“ 3 hours
Effective teams are able to work together toward a common goal and exciting and innovative ideas can be the result of successful teamwork. This workshop combines teamwork principles and innovative thinking to create a final project of your choosing.
The workshop will begin with 30-45 minutes of pair and small group exercises designed to get the groupâ€™s creative juices flowing while providing a foundation for applying improv methodology to innovation. The group will then be divided into smaller teams and assigned a project that will require them to work together as a creative team.
Project choices include creating a: Movie Trailer, Original Game, a Solution to a Company Challenge, or even a Brand-new Invention.
- Departments or teams that work closely together and have become â€śstuckâ€ť in their ways of working
- Any group that perceives itself as â€śnot creativeâ€ť (IT, Accounting, finance, no offense!)
- Managers or supervisors who want to foster a creative group approach within their teams
- Cross-functional teams that want to increase creativity and innovation
- Acknowledging and building on ideas in a group setting
- Identify and use active listening as a tool to encourage innovation
- Filtering creative ideas
After this workshop you will be able toâ€¦
- Avoid getting stuck when innovating in group settings
- Use effective communication approaches to improve teamwork
- Know your team member, other department or brand-new people in an entirely different way!